Giving to St. John Paul II High School
The mission of St. John Paul II High School is to ensure that Catholic education is accessible to all interested families in our community. Any donation that contributes toward the fulfillment of this mission is greatly appreciated.
- Amazon Smile
- St. John Paul II HS is pleased to offer our supporters an easy way to help our school. With every purchase you make at smile.amazon.com, a portion of the proceeds can support SJPII HS.
- Every time you make a purchase on Amazon (including Amazon Prime), Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible Amazon purchase cost to St. JPIIHS. The prices you’ll pay are exactly the same. Link to Amazon Smile Please also consider purchasing an item from the library wish list on Amazon. Library Wish List
- Centurion Annual Giving Campaign
- Support our Centurion Annual Giving Campaign which provides funds for the operating budget of our school. Each dollar you contribute serves as a silent scholarship for every student by helping keep tuition costs lower.
- Tuition Assistance Endowment
- Our tuition assistance endowment helps our school to live out its mission of providing an accessible quality Catholic education to all those who desire it. The interest that is earned each year from our endowment goes directly to help a student attend St. John Paul II.
- Annual Black & Gold Casino Night (TBA)
Ways to give
- One-Time Online Donation
- Mailing Donations
- Contributions in the form of personal checks may be made as charitable gifts to St. John Paul II High School. Checks should be payable to St. John Paul II High School and mailed to the Development Office, 3036 Saratoga Blvd, Corpus Christi, TX 78415. Indicate the purpose of your gift on the check or in a cover letter.
St. John Paul II High School is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Thank you for your tax-deductible gift.
For more information please contact Barbara Little
Please know that you will be in our prayers each week at mass. May God bless you richly for your generosity!