St. John Paul II High School International Admissions
St. John Paul II High School is committed to enrolling a diverse population and welcomes international applicants. St. JPII High School is certified by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to accept F-1 international students. St. JPIIHS cannot accept J-1 exchange students.
International Student Requirements (all records must be translated)
- Proficiency in English is required as demonstrated on the ELTiS exam by scoring 228 or higher (level 5)
- Video of student addressing interview questions
- Application for Admission
- School transcripts, translated in English, for the current and previous year
- International St. JPII High School students must also submit up-to-date health records
- Proof of Funds letter from bank
The International Student Tuition Rate includes regular tuition and fees, along with an international student fee of $350.
All International Students may apply directly to the school if they will be living with blood relatives from Corpus Christi. Students with no blood relatives in Corpus Christi must apply through our Partner Agency Educatius Group. Their contact information can be found below.
North America Office (USA & Canada High School Programs)
50 Congress Street
Boston, MA 02109 USA
Phone: +1 617-292-0035