Meet Ms. Belcher
Speech Communication can be an intimidating subject for most. My goal is to dispel some of the fear of public speaking for my students by using fun activities and lessons.
As a retired librarian, I am an avid reader and I volunteer my time to Teen Bookfest by the Bay. I also volunteer as a senior member in the Civil Air Patrol.
This is my 28th year as an educator.
- BA Psychology - Texas A&M University - College Station
- Master of Library Science - Texas Woman’s University
- Certified in secondary English and Speech Communication
- Certified Librarian (all level)
- I love to read!!!
- I watch a lot of TV.
- I love the color gray.
- Chocolate is amazing!
- And while I love all animals…cats are my absolute favorite!