Student of the Week
Congratulations to Raul Ayala, our Student of the Week!!! He was nominated by Ms. Garza.
Catholic Schools Week Top 10 for St. JPIIHS
1. "You are called by name"; average class size of 19
2. Mass is available everyday in the beautiful Immaculate Conception Chapel
3. Our outdoor campus environment for learning and socializing provides the feel of a university
4. A truly affordable tuition rate with assistance that is accessible
5. A state of the art video security system (75 cameras) to support a safe learning environment
6. A diverse student body that includes people of various ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds
7. Smaller school means more opportunities to participate in co-curricular activities and build memories for a lifetime
8. A transformational retreat experience for every class
9. Dual credit classes are available through partnership with Del Mar and University of Mary
10. The foundational pillars of faith, reason, and virtue are integrated into the whole student life experience, including opportunities for service
New Student Open House
If you know of any parents wanting to learn more about St. JPIIHS please have them call the school or email Frmartinez@jpiihighschool.org to attend our New Student Open House tomorrow, Feb. 4th at 6pm.
From Mrs. Patterson
Students interested in trying out for the 2021-2022 Cheer, Dance, or Mascot can complete an Interest Google form at https://tinyurl.com/JP2spirit
A Zoom informational meeting will be held on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 and a Zoom link will be sent to the email address provided in the Interest Form.
For any additional questions or concerns, please email Coach Patterson email@example.com
From Mr. Garcia
The Texas State Aquarium (TSA) is now looking for positive, responsible, enthusiastic students who have an interest in learning about marine animals and habitats while interacting with TSA guests. The TSA is now accepting applications. Below is a link that leads to the TSA AquaTeen website:
From Sr. Burns
NHS Society will be announcing a drive tomorrow to answer some needs at Mother Teresa Shelter as part of the service theme of Catholic Schools Week. The shelter has requested men's underwear in sizes medium and large, socks and t-shirts--medium and large. All items may be left in Sister Pat's Room 281. We will be collecting these items from now until Friday, February 12th.
Next PTO Meeting will be via Zoom on Thursday, February 11th at 6:00pm. Parent will receive 1 parent hour for attending. Zoom information to follow.
SAVE THE DATE: Mandatory Spring Raffle Ticket Drive By Pick Up, will be, Thursday, February 25th from 5:00pm-6:30pm, In front of the chapel.
PARENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Held needed for home games ticket sales. Please sign up on the links below.
Questions contact Priscilla San Miguel (361) 445-1143 or Melissa Perez (361) 549-1201
Girls Basketball Games Link To Sign-Up:
Boys Basketball Games Link To Sign-Up:
Please look at our “St. John Paul II High School PTO” Facebook page for more details and all the signup genius’ for parent hours.