Centurion Night of Worship
From Mr. Garcia
The new 2021–22 FAFSA form is here! Some states and schools have limited funds, so don’t delay! To begin your application, go online at this URL: fafsa.gov. Act now and don't miss on some financial aid opportunities for college.
Bible Study Link from Benjamin Nye
Varsity Football Game Live Stream for Friday from Hyde Park
October 16, 2020 at 7pm
From Lisa McCullion
Homecoming & Spirit week
From Danelle Patterson
Students interest in trying out for our Centurion Mascot. Please email Coach Patterson firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheer & Dance Fundraiser
We are excited to have teamed up with Tiny Saints® to host this brand new, contact-free, online fundraiser this fall!
From October 1-31, 2020, family and friends can shop from the comfort of home to support our St. John Paul II High School Cheer & Dance Team. All you need to do is use the following link https://tiny-saints.myshopify.com?orgref=A564EB5D84E2
With that, 25% of every order from our supporters will go to our teams. It’s that simple!
Tiny Saints® sells colorful and vibrant charms, plushies, board books, and lanyards, all themed around the saints. At $5-15 each, their products make fun, affordable gifts and offer something for everyone.
From the PTO
PTO is trying our best to provide you with plenty of “Parent Hour” opportunities. Half of your parent hours should be done by end of 2nd quarter.
Mandatory Fall Raffle Tickets have been passed out. If you have not picked up your tickets, please come by the schools front office to pick them up...be sure to write the name of your student on the sheet found on the coffee table. The deadline to turn in all raffle ticket money and stubs is no later than November 9th.
Contact Erica D. Lozano (361) 548-6344 email@example.com or
Veronica Maxwell (361) 816-9234 firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
PARENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
We still have openings for the Volleyball games to help with ticket sales and get your parent hours. Please sign up on the link below.
Contact Priscilla San Miguel (361) 445-1143 or
Melissa Perez (361) 549-1201 with any questions
Football Games Link To Sign-Up:
Volleyball Games Link To Sign-Up:
HOMECOMING WEEK INFORMATION
Please mark your calendars, the burning of the “C” will be October 22nd after middle school football game. More details to follow, stay tuned.
LIVE NATIVITY INFORMATION
Please mark your calendars, The Live Nativity will be November 29th, 30th & December 1st more details to follow.
From Terri Lindstrom
Photos taken in July when picking up Chromebooks
If a student is online only and has not received the Strawbridge email/paper order form for photos taken on the day the student came in to get their Chromebook, please email Ms. Lindstrom (email@example.com) to set a time to receive it and the student ID. If the student is on campus and has not received the email/paper order form, please stop by the library to get the form and the student ID. Deadline to order these photos is Oct 30th.
LAST DAY for senior portraits is SATURDAY 10/17
If you have not already had your senior picture taken the LAST DAY is Saturday, October 17 12:00-4:00pm. Strawbridge will have 3 stations: formal yearbook (Mass uniform with tie), Casual (variety of backgrounds and props), and environmental (outside setting). Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- You must maintain at least 6 feet distance from others on campus and wear a mask at all times. You may take it off for the actual photo.
- You must have your Mass top with tie for yearbook photo (There are no extra ties to share)
- Your casual and environmental settings are for you to wear modest casual clothing of your own choosing. You may quickly change in the restrooms outside the library, but need to carry all belongings with you from station to station.
- You may bring a prop for your own use (not to be shared) such as a football, volleyball, etc for the causal setting. Strawbridge will have basic props (chair, stand, etc) and will sanitize any prop used before the next student arrives at the station.
- Times are in 10 minute increments to allow for sanitizing the station after a student's picture is taken. Please show up on time, and quickly change, to keep the process flowing safely.
- You must leave campus, with all of your belongings, immediately after your photos are completed.
- When signing up, the site refers to a sitting fee. Ignore it. This year Strawbridge is waiving this fee, but it will be in effect starting next year.
Where to go: Drive to the library/theology building. You may park in spaces there or in the BG gym parking lot. Please do not park on the road. The first station you will go to will be the formal yearbook photo, with Mass uniform, so wear the uniform to the pictures and bring a change of clothes for casual wear. After the first station, if needed, you may quickly change in the restrooms by the library. Hair, jewelry, etc should be done ahead of time, so you only need to change outfits quickly to keep the flow of the day running smoothly. With your belongings, proceed to the library for the prop/causal station. From there you will take all your belongings and walk to the quad area for the outside photo. When you are finished please return to your car and leave campus. Areas are subject to change depending on weather.
Book your appointment here:
If you have any questions about the photos please contact Strawbridge Customer Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 624-6229
Yearbooks on sale now! 5% discount in October.
If you created an account last year, please do not create a new one. Use the username/password from last year.